Monday, May 13, 2013

Slow Down Nelle


Hey Glamour Girls! I'm back! I have been extremely busy the last few days. This week I will be back to posting regularly. I know ten days is really not a long time but for me it was.

In our everyday lives we have so much going on, we are so busy. We have so many things to do, and so many places to go. The last thing we are thinking about is slowing down. Slowing down or not doing it at all is not an option.  The past few days I have realized that I need to slow down some, and consider taking a different approach when faced with obstacles in my life. I encourage you to pray, think about the direction of your life, show gratitude, do something good for someone else, simply live in the moment, rest, and make time in your life for the things that matter. Be patient with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!