Hey Glamour Girl! Today I wanted to share my weight loss journey with you all. I don’t have a pound for pound amount of weight I loss but all I know is that I feel good. This journey has been a struggle for me. The picture on the left is me last year in March and the pic on the right is me this April. I did not have a special diet or any book. I just changed my lifestyle little by little. Along this journey of mine I gave up, lost track and got back on track. It’s not a drastic change but its progression, and I’m proud of it.
I still eat sweets but not as much, I stop eating fried foods, I work-out and prey for the strength to keep it up. Here are a few tips that worked for me. Yes I have a little ways to go but this is where I am now.
- Eat oatmeal and a piece of fruit for breakfast every day and one day out the week I would eat my favorite food for breakfast food such has pancakes, French toast, or waffles
- Don’t hang out with people who don’t care about being fat; you would start not caring again
- Wing yourself off fried foods
- Keep a food journal and write down the things you eat, I know it sounds weird but it worked for me
- Workout at least 2 times a week
- Find something that’s going to motivate you to lose the weight
- Plan out your meals
- When you crave something just have it or you will end up eating more of it later
- No buffets just stay away girl
- Drink plenty of water! NO SOADS and less juice as possible
- Research some healthy recipes
- Have a cheat day or you will go crazy