Thursday, March 28, 2013

Trending Thursday- Lace Up Sandals


Hey Glamour Girls! New week new trend! This week’s new trend is the lace up sandal. I purchased a pair back in February before I even knew it was going to be a trend this Spring. When I saw them I thought how perfect they would be for both work and play. My lace up sandals came from Target’s new line Prabal Gurung. They are pretty much sold out but you could get lucky and find a pair.
Here is the pair I got from Target- Prabal Gurung $39.99



Browsing the web I came across two pair of lace up sandals at ZARA.

Here is the first pair





 Click here  to find the Black Lace Up at Zara $129.00

Here is the second pair. I love these! I’m considering purchasing them when they come available. 





Multicolored Lace Up 129.00

These are coming soon! If you click on the size you need you can sign up to receive an e-mail when they are in stock. Click Here to find this shoe.



What do you girls think about the lace up sandal?  Don’t forget to join the blog with Goggle Friend Connect. 

1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!