Monday, June 17, 2013

Puerto Rico

Hey Glamour Girls! I have been super busy! Here are the rest of my pictures from my vacation. Outfit details are included.

 Night Out




Top: H&M 
Skirt: Forever 21
Purse: Nordstrom 
Necklace: ModaEdge 
Shoes: Borrowed 


Mall Run 



Maxi Dress: Macy's 
Purse: Love Culture 
Accessories: Aldo

Girl Talk



Top: Forever 21+
Shorts: Forever 21+
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: ModaEdge 

Old San Juan 








Top: Nordstom 
Shorts: Forever 21+
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Forever 21

The Rain Forest










Swimsuit Cover-up: Nordstrom (Steve Madden) 
Swimsuit: Forever 21 +
Sandals: Target 
Belt: H&M


Goodbye Puerto Rico 




Dress: River Island 
Sweater: H&M 
Headband: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
Sunglasses: Romwe.com 





2 comments:

  1. I loved every look!!! Especially the maxi dress because I love maxis!!! Looks like you had fun!!!! Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!