Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blackout

Hey Glamour Girls! I have been snowed in for a week. I really enjoyed my time off, but by day four I wanted out.

Friday evening my honey and I decided to get out and have some fun.

The weather changed drastically so I was about to wear this dress I scored from Target for about $14.00. Nothing makes me more excited than a sale.

I'm looking forward to the week  ahead, as it will be filled with new challenges and rewards. 

Check out what I wore. And by the way if you don't have that Sephora Always Red lip stain you are missing out. I feel like a can conquer the world every time I wear it.
P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway! Read the previous post for details.

Dress: Target

Tights: H&M 

Plaid shirt: Forever 21

Shoes: Shi 

Bag: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!