Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fashion Finds in Chicago


Hey Glamour Girls! I'm stopping by today to share with the items I purchased this weekend in Chicago.

Shoes $39.58 from Nordstrom. They have a great sale going on right now. Check it out ladies. 


Purse $29.99 from Zara. They have an amazing sale still going on as well. 


T-Shirt $17.50 from Armani Exchange. They had a 50% sale going on at the time.


Bracelets  $12.95 from H&M. Not on sale but I have been looking for these for a while. I was super excited to find them. 

Romper $15.99 from Marshall's. Not on sale but you can always find a good deal there. I'll wear this on the 4th of July. 


I have a few looks in mind for these items, be sure to check back to see how I styled them. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!