Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Teacher Moment Tuesday~ Growth

Hey Glamour Girls! The end of school year is near! Words can not explain how happy I am. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but I need time to regroup and recharge. 

This school year has been filled with so many changes.  I had to take on new responsibilities in the blink of eye. As I reflect on the school year I don't know how I adjusted to the changes so quick. I believed in myself and asked God help me. I trusted him and things worked out. 

Each summer I attend at least one teacher  conference to help me become a better teacher.  I would recommend all teachers to attend some type of professional development. As teachers we have to keep learning. 

I have really grown as a teacher. And a big part of my growth comes from connecting with other teachers and professional development during the summer. 

Happy Summer Break! 


Jeans- Forever 21 
Vest- Target 
Top- Forever 21
Shoes- H&M (super comfy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!