Monday, January 14, 2013

Make It Happen Monday- That Extra Boost

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
               - Norman Vincent Peale

Sometimes you need that extra boost to get your week off to the right start! I hope this motivational quote has inspired you to believe in yourself. I wanted to share this quote with you because it will help me get through the challenging week  ahead.

2 comments:

  1. As I start extern this week I know its going to be different for me I have to go in there open minded and believe in my self....I needed that thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I believe in you! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!