Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teacher Moment Tuesday- Saving for a Rainy Day



Saving money is so hard! It used it to one of my biggest challenges in life. I have learned that it does not matter how much you save, but save something! It’s nothing like something unexpected coming up and you’re faced with the problem of not having the means of fixing it. Many American families feel as if they don’t make enough money to save, but that’s not true. You can save at least $50 a paycheck. If you are having a hard time managing your money then create a budget! My budget saves my life literally! Without my budget I would not know what I could and couldn't afford.

Check out the budget below! I hope this helps you organize your finances and save a few bucks!

                                                   Monthly Budget

Mortgage payments (or rent payments)
Groceries
Utilities (heat, electricity, cooking gas)
Children’s tuition/Day Care
Insurance
Gas and car maintenance
Savings
Communication costs (telephone, cell phones, Internet, cable TV)
Subscriptions
Health care
Entertainment (eating out, clothing, shoes, video rentals, weekend outings)
Other expenses (sew-ins, braids, girl trips) LOL LOL LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!