Sunday, January 18, 2015

Perfect Match


Hey glamour girls! I have been on the hunt for the perfect matching set for at least a year.
Shopping in H&M a few weeks back I found the perfect matching set. Immediately I went to the fitting room to try it on. The pants are extra large and the top is a large. The large pants fit as well but I wanted them a little loose so that I could wear them to work as well. 
I left the store excited. 
Here is how I decided to style the set. When you have lots of patterns you should go with a solid shoe, nothing busy. Let the pants and top do the talking. 



What I Wore

Pants and Top: H&M (find pants here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (find here
Lip Stick: Always Red by Sephora (find here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!