Thursday, January 1, 2015

Shine

Hey Glamour Girls! I can't believe Educated Glamour Girl is two years old today. I remember thinking I did not have what it takes to do it. I put my fears aside and let my love for fashion shine.

I just want to encourage you to go for your dreams and desires. It's a new year! Perfect time to let your dreams blossom. I challenge you! Yeah you that wants to lose weight...you that want to go back to school...you that wants to start that new business...you that wants to apply for that new position. Go forward! Your future is waiting! Happy New Year!

Blazer: Forever 21 find it here
Top: H&M
Jeans: Forever 21  find similar here
Shoes: Steven Madden find same print different heel here
Clutch: H&M 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Happy New year, Saw this outfit on instagram had to check out your blog. been following your blog for a while, its only fair I at least a comment in 2015.
    Please check out my blog too if you have the time. its www.locstylefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look stunning! Happy New Year! #cheers to a great 2015

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!