Thursday, March 21, 2013

Printed Wedges and Bold Bangles-OOTD


Hey Glamour Girls! My two favorite trends right now are printed wedges and bold bangles. The printed wedge is so versatile and can be worn with so much. The possibilities are endless; you can wear them with a high low dress, shorts and a tee, boyfriend jeans and cardigan and the list goes on. I love wedges because they are so comfortable and I can wear them anywhere.

“Arm Candy” is the new term for your arm accessories.  No matter the occasion you always need accessories to complete your look. Picking the right accessories is important because you don’t want to overdo it. My advice when it comes to your arm candy would be not having more than can fit your arm. You can mix and match different bracelets and bangle to achieve your look.  





These printed wedges are super comfy similar Here and Here




Today I keep it simple with my arm candy



Shoes, Bag and Bangle:  ALDO 
 Scarf and Cardigan: H&M
Jeans and Blouse: Forever 21 


6 comments:

  1. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it!love the look!great post! would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? I always return the follow.let me know :)
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you! Of course I will follow your blog via bloglovin and gfc.

      Delete
  2. thank you dear! I am following you as well ...via gfc and bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print! I think sometimes I just get to carried away! :-)

    www.24plusstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!