Monday, March 18, 2013

Yesterday you said Tomorrow- Procrastination


Procrastination: To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.              
We all are guilty of being a procrastinator.  We need to get it together.  Today I realized that I need to stop putting off things for later, because I end up forgetting about it altogether.  If it’s something that you know you need to do, do it and stop putting off for another day. You will end up regretting it, trust me.  Procrastinators like myself, say we perform better under pressure, but more often than not that's our way of justifying putting things off. Today I just want to encourage you stop putting things off. Just do what needs to be done.

 Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Bakers Wild Pair
Clutch: Boutique in Texas
Accessories: Macy’s and H&M
Lip Stick: Kate #12 from Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!