Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chilling with no make-up on

Hey Glamour Girls! I have been working countless hours making sure my family's 35th annual reunion is a success. It's trending Thursday so I wanted to share this trend with you. Comic print shirts are everywhere. I have seen them at Forever 21, Target, JcPenny, and Sears. If you need help finding one just e-mail me at ganelleclaxton@gmail.com. As you can see I'm not wearing any make-up, I have been that busy. Until next time girls. Peace

Top: Forever 21 (not plus size) Skirt: Asos Sandals: Steven Madden (on sale at Dillards $20) Accessories: ModaEdge

1 comment:

  1. Superb blog............!
    For photo designing template & make your photo more attractive and good looking
    http://elegantmemorials.com/funeral-programs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!