Saturday, July 13, 2013

White Party


Hey Glamour Girls! I miss you! First let me tell you life has been so busy! I'm sorry for staying away for so long. I love and appreciate all the support. Thanks for reading, thanks for sharing with me the outfits and purchases I inspired you to get, and thanks for believing in Educated Glamour Girl. I'm beyond grateful. (Tears) Now to the blog post!

 Ladies you would not believe the price I paid for this dress! 23.00! I was so excited when I saw the price. Honestly I was not looking to purchase anything when I went to Nordstrom,I was going to exchange something. White is a huge trend so there was no way I was passing this dress up. True I did not need it, but hey when do we ever purchase things that we really need. Check out the outfits details below. Find the dress  HERE! Yes it's still on SALE!


Dress: Nordstrom (I forgot to tell you I'm wearing a size Large)


Shoes: Jessica Simpson 
Clutch: Boutique in Atlanta 


Of course I'm rocking my favorite MODAEDGE earrings




Later that evening I decided to trade my heels for my flats. So yeah I had change purses as well. Check it out. Until next time Glamour Girls!
Sandals and Purse: Steve Madden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!