Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Friday- Prabal Gurung Target's New Collection


Glamour Girls all around the world are talking about Target’s new collection Prabal Gurung. The collection if full of bright colorful looks to love, form heels to frocks to blouses. I’m so excited about this collection. It is set it launch Sunday February 10, 2013. Most Target stores open up at 8:00am, and I will be there when the doors open. The collection is affordable nothing is over $50 I believe. The line will not be in Target for long as of now it will be available for a limited time. Target really never disappoints so girls be ready to check this collection out.  I love just about everything in the collection but I’m only going to share with you my top 5 picks. Check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!