Monday, February 25, 2013

Make it Happen Monday- Be Thankful


Good Monday Morning Glamour Girls. This has been a long weekend for me with two snow days Thursday and Friday. Today is my first day back to work. This morning I just want to encourage you to be thankful and grateful for your job. I am truly thankful for my job and patiently waiting for this new position to be mine. It's easy to give up and lose hope on your dreams, but stay faithful to God and he will see you through. As I write this post this is not only to encourage you but it's to encourage myself as well. Sometimes we get to a point where we don't know where to turn, I was almost there but I was reminded to hold on to God's unchanging hand.

Psalms 107:1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!