Thursday, February 28, 2013

Trending Thursday- Black and White


Hey Glamour Girl! As I said last week Black and White is a big trend right now. Here are my favorite Black and White picks.   My advice would be not to rock this trend with black or white shoes. I’m not a fan of matching.  I like to be bold and different and not predicable.  Check out my picks below.
 
 
Click Here to find this Dress at Forever 21
 
 
Click Here  to find this Dress at Asos
 
 This clutch is from H&M (can not buy online in the US. Should be able to find in store)
 
 
 
 Click Here to find Top at 5th & Fierce Boutique
 
 
Click Here to find this Dress at 5th & Fierce Boutique
 
 
 
Dress: ASOS (sold out)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (sold out)
Accessories: Random
 
 



 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!