Monday, February 4, 2013

Make it Happen Monday- Stay True to You Who Are


I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.
                              -Audrey Hepburn


This week is off to a rocky start but I’m trying my best to stay true to who I am and not let others discourage me. This Audrey Hepburn quote helps me stay true to who I am. It describes my personality and the things I love.  I have to accept the fact that I can’t please everyone and my happiness is more important than other people misery.  I hope you all have a productive week and stay true to who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!