Friday, April 12, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers




Hey Glamour Girls! Happy Friday! I’m so excited this is the last day of the work week, I’m exhausted!

On Wednesday night I celebrated my boyfriend’s birthday, and the forecast predicted rain showers and thunderstorms. I was upset about the forecast. I wanted to wear a cute dress but I was not in the mood after hearing about the weather. I decided to wear a pair of boyfriend jeans, a loose fit blouse, and wedges. I kept my accessories simple just earrings, no bracelets or necklace. You don’t have to wear a lot of accessories all the time.  Check out my look below. I love the spring but I’m over this rain already. Come on May! Enjoy your weekend. 





Blouse: Forever 21 +
Jeans: Forever 21+
Shoes: Bakers (Last Summer)
Purse: H&M (Last Summer)
Lip Glass: MAC Heroine (This just came out last week and it’s sold out at many stores. I love it! If you can find it consider buying it.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!