Monday, April 1, 2013

Make it Happen Monday- Hello April


Hey Glamour Girls! Wow can you believe it’s April? Where has the time gone?  A lot of us are in the market to find new jobs, career changes, and some are about to graduate from college this May, and things are not looking too good. Don’t be discouraged and don’t stop trying. I found myself stressed out because I have not received a call back from any of the jobs I applied to .I have recently started applying for a different job every week. I know something will come through soon.  

Today I want to encourage you not to give up on your job search or whatever else may not be looking to good for you. Review your resume and cover letter and don’t use the same one of each job you apply to. Take time to evaluate your options and be patient. Good luck with your job search and I will let you girls know when I get this new position because I know it is coming.  

Patiently waiting
~Educated Glamour Girl

Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!