Thursday, April 18, 2013

Denim +Leopard = Neon


Hey Glamour Girls! Yesterday I took my nephew to see Kindrick Lamar. I wanted to reward him for doing great in school and encourage him to keep up the good work. Things have been rocky for him but I’m not giving up on him. He had such a great time. I love to show support to children and encourage them to do their best, I guess that’s why I’m a teacher.  Now on to what I wore.

I had no idea what I was going to wear. I came home from work and just start going through my closet, and thirty minutes later this is what I came up with. The shirt is really a button down but I only buttoned 3 and tied the end to create this look.  I was going for a casual and comfortable look. My room was a disaster after but hey that happens all the time. Feel free to leave your comments below and don’t forget to enter the blog giveaway!  Like Educated Glamour Girl on Facebook 





Shirt- Forever 21+
Skirt- Forever 21+
Shoes- Shoe Dazzle 
Watch- Nordstrom
Sunglasses- Forever 21
Necklace and Earrings- Aldo



3 comments:

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!