Sunday, April 7, 2013

LBD Collaboration




Hey Glamour Girl! I recently was invited to participate in a Little Black Dress (LBD) collaboration for curvy girls with other bloggers. We had to create a look using that perfect little black dress.  The blogger hosting the collaboration is 24 Plus Style Blog  check her blog out. She will be creating a post that involves all the bloggers that participated.

 I decided to wear a black skater dress for the collaboration. Skater dresses and skirts are really big right now. I’m in love with my Jessica Simpson’s Kadi T-Strap Sandals so I wore them with a two toned lime clutch to pick up the lime in the shoe, and kept  my accessories simple.  

Thanks again 24 Plus Style Blog  for considering me for the collaboration. Glamour Girls don’t forget to visit her blog to see how all the bloggers styled their LBD.




Dress: Forever 21 +
Shoes: Dillard’s
Clutch: Boutique in ATL
Accessories: Aldo
Lip Stick: MAC Heroine 


3 comments:

  1. I like the look, I love the skater dress and the shoes. I can't find a skater dress that isn't short on me but yours is the perfect length! I really like the green and purple lip color! This was a fun collab. Werk girl!!!

    www.theaccidentalmilitarywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look! The shoe color really brings out the dress and I love the style!

    www.24plusstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!