Thursday, April 11, 2013

Weather Change



Hey Glamour Girl! I was excited that I could wear sandals the other day to work. Anyone who knows me knows I will wear my feet out all year if I could. I love wearing sandals, getting pedicures, and changing my nail polish often. I used to paint my nails a different color every Sunday, don’t judge me I don’t do it anymore.  My outfit was colorful and comfortable. Check it out below! 

 Skirt: H&M (old)

Blouse: Macy’s (last summer) 


Sandals: Target
Belt: Lane Bryant 



4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I really like your top and the skirt! Those sandals look comfy!

    www.theaccidentalmilitarywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Quana and they are comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback Glamour Girls!